The Archdiocesan-wide directive to wear face-coverings and social distance has expired.
We have been advised that each pastor/In Solidum team should establish a protocol for their parish(es)/Family of Parishes based upon local conditions (eg., a pastor/team may: establish an area where social distance continues to be observed, direct the return of choirs, institute the resumption of the presentation of gifts, retain sanitization/face covering surrounding the distribution of Holy Communion).
- Father J.J. would like us to keep the area for social distancing.
- Choir is off for the summer, so we will proceed as usual and start back up in the fall.
- We will use hymnals when there are no liturgical aids provided – we are going to try keeping the hymnals in the pews instead of passing them out each Sunday.
- The Presentation of the Gifts will return this Sunday, June 27.
- We will keep the hand sanitizers available for parishioners’ use in the Cathedral.